This blog is a take on urban India, especially Bombay, from an urban woman’s point of view.
There are a few topics that I love to talk about and will share something in one or the other category every other day:
- Old Nuni Saying — Things my daughter Nuni says…Nunisms if you will, like Phantom’s Old Jungle Sayings 🙂
- India4Women — From using public toilets to weird things people do to powerful gut-wrenching emo stuff
- Books Movies Masti — Will also talk about food and places I like or don’t
- Awww: Anything or anybody who leads to an awww moment — either mushy or sarcy!
- Gender tightrope — This is the only category with a circus reference cause I will raise a few gender issues and I know I will have to tread carefully if I want to influence change and not just piss off a bunch of people!
You can follow me on twitter @.